- Yavapai County Recorder, Leslie Hoffman would like to announce that tomorrow, Tuesday, August 4, 2020 is Election Day… “Let Your Voice Be Heard – Vote”.
- All registered voters are eligible to vote in the 2020 Primary Election.
- Vote Centers will be open tomorrow from 6AM – 7PM. Visit yavapai.us/GOVOTE for location information and identification requirements.
- DO NOT MAIL your voted ballot as your ballot will not arrive in time and late ballots will not be tabulated.
- All voted ballots must be hand delivered to the Yavapai County Recorder’s Office, to an Official Ballot Drop Box, or a Voter Center location no later than 7:00 p.m. on Election Day, Tuesday, August 4, 2020. Be sure to sign your ballot in your original handwriting.
- Please consider using one of our 13 Official Ballot Drop Boxes located throughout the County.
|amp Verde||Town Hall, 473 S. Main St.|
|Camp Verde||Yavapai-Apache Nation Community Center, 3462 Smith Ave.|
|Chino Valley||Town Hall, 202 N. State Route 89|
|Clarkdale||Town Hall, 39 N. 9th St.|
|Cottonwood||County Administration Building, 10 S. 6th St.|
|Dewey-Humboldt||Town Hall, 2735 S. Highway 69|
|Jerome||Town Hall, 600 Clark St.|
|Paulden||Public Library, 16 Big Chino Rd.|
|Prescott||County Administration Building, 1015 Fair St.|
|Prescott Valley||Town Hall, 7501 E. Skoog Blvd.|
|Sedona||City Hall, 102 Roadrunner Dr.|
|Skull Valley||U.S. Post Office, 3085 S Iron Springs Rd.|
|Spring Valley||Public Library, 17320 E Mule Deer Dr.|
- Voters needing special accommodations, call 928-771-3248 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
- The Yavapai County Recorder’s Office is now on Facebook and Twitter. Please follow us at: facebook.com/ycrecorderelect and twitter.com/yavapairecorder